skip to main content
Go To Facebook Go To Twitter
Schylon Butler Email Icon Email

Welcome to the Counselor's Corner!

School Counselor


What to start getting together:
  • Certified Birth Certificate (original document)
  • 121 Mississippi shot record marked complete for school entry (original document)
  • 2 Proofs of residency that include a lease or mortgage as the primary proof
  • Secondary proof will be a utility bill, car tag, or government mail (original documents)
  • Online Info snap registration done at home, the Horn Lake Public Library, or at SOES in our computer lab.


 Other Important information: 

  • Practice and Prepare for kindergarten this spring and summer with information and fun activities to do at home from the link listed below: