Monday - Computer
Tuesday - Library
Wednesday - Music
Thursday - PE
Friday - Art
*Please be sure your child wears tennis shoes on Thursdays!
Welcome to 2nd Grade!
Please use the following link if you need help logging into Schoology!
All About Mrs. Kloysuntia
This is my third year teaching! I previously taught 3rd grade in Rankin County. I am so excited to be in 2nd Grade this year and to be a part of theShadow Oaks Family!
I was born in St. Louis, Missouri. Go Cards! Through the years, I have lived in four different states: Missouri, West Virginia, Indiana and Mississippi. I graduated from Northwest Rankin High School in Brandon,MS. From there, I went to Northwest Community College on a choral scholarship. After that, I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from the University of Mississippi with an endorsement in special education.
I just got married this summer! I have two adorable fur babies. My dogsnames are Nala and Theo. I enjoy spending time with my pets, playing games with my family and going to church.
I believe in creating a fun and safe learning environment for all students. My goal is to help each child reach their full potential while leaving a lasting impact on their hearts. I can’t wait to see what we will accomplish this school year!
7:45 - 10:00 Reading
10:00 - 10:45 Intervention
10:45 - 11:45 Math
11:45 - 12:10 Health
12:10 - 12:35 Lunch
12:35 - 1:05 Recess
1:05 - 1:15 Intervention
1:15 - 2:00 Activity
2:00 - 2:10 Dismissal
- Please be sure to check your child's take home folder daily. (Maroon Color) This folder needs to go home with your child and be brought back to school every day. This folder will include their behavior calendar as well as other important information.
- Green = Great Day! (Students start here), Yellow = Good Day (Warning), Orange = Think About It (10 minutes of recess), Purple = Make Better Choices (20 minutes of recess), Red = Office Referral (Loss of recess, parents will be contacted)
- Students will be rewarded for good behavior! :)
- This year breakfast is free for all students. Please be sure to mark your child's breakfast choices for the month. If your child eats breakfast at home simply mark 'no thanks'. Thank you for helping us plan accordingly.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!